paymanager.raj.nic.in Get Your Salary Slip Rajasthan Govt Employees-DDO Login Pay Manager Payslip Download Forgot-Recover Username/Password Bill Preparation System Treasuries and Accounts Dept Helpline

1. eSalarySlip Dept

eSalarySlip Dept Administrator Staff Member

—δ—paymanager.raj.nic.in Rajasthan Government Employees: Salary Slip, Username-Password, Bank Registration, Recover Pass & DDO/Employee Login in Pay Bill Preparation System—δ—
    The finance department, government of Rajasthan can provide facility to the user about employee services. They need to print pay slip of employee. The user needs to read all information at a time of their slip. They can provide all type of services to the user in digital format. They can need their login details. Most of the user wants online services it can save their time and provide all information to the user in short time. They can provide facility to user to recover their password. Here bank registration facility also provided.

If the user wants to view their pay-slip they can need their login information. This information is given by the department. If you don’t have login details then register first in the portal. It is necessary services for all people.

—δ—Get Your Salary Slip via Pay-Manager Rajasthan—δ—
    Before apply here services you need to make sure all information mentioned here are valid and correct.

O)=Note Step I: -
    Applicant you need to open portal name as pay manager, finance department, a government of Rajasthan. They can provide all details to users. You need to use internet services to open the page in web browser. Now check web link here.
    This link can provide a home page of pay manager so confirm name here and also need to check demo image of the page.

Rjasthan-Govt-Employees001.JPG

O)=Note Step II: -
    In login page of pay manager, you need to read all details which need to fill.
    • |Username: - Fill here username which is valid
    • |Password: - Fill correct password here
    O)=Note Step III: -
    After filling correct information here you need to select an employee then click on login button.

O)=Note Step IV: -
    Now, users, you need to select here pay slip section and select month for which slip is needed. You need to check all details here correct then you need to take print out of the slip. This detail is necessary for uses.

As you can see here all process about pay slip; it can provide here link and screenshots of the portal so you can apply services. You need to follow each of step then apply required services.

Now we can provide facility how to recover their password in case of loss. You can need your employee id at time of recover password. This information is needed by every person.

—δ—Reset Your Pay-Manager Rajasthan Password for Employees If Forgot—δ—
    The user if you want to reset your password then check the link here. You can need your employee id and bank account information. Now check here link.
    For form page, you need to check demo image here. See image is given below.

Rjasthan-Govt-Employees002.JPG

This link can provide a reset password page to users. You need to check the name of services on top of a page and start to fill correct information in the form.
    • |Employee Id: - Fill here correct employee id
    • |Bank Account Number: - Enter here correct bank account number
    • |Date of Birth: - Fill here correct birth date
    • |Mobile Number: - Fill here correct mobile number, it is optional
    After filling all valid information here you need to click on submit details. It can provide the new password to user soon on their mobile number or email id. You need to try with a new password for login and view your pay-slip. If you are unable to reset your password only then contact address.

If you can complete a process to recover your password we can show here some instruction to users. This detail is necessary for the user at the time of application services.

O)=Instruction for Employees Before Using Pay-Manager Rajasthan Portal: -
    • |The user you need to select an employee in login page otherwise you can log in on another section.
    • |They can provide here four section like DDO/ employee/ digital/ department. So select here number 2.
    • |Here user also needs to recover their password by fill some information in the form.
    • |You can also register for bank registration, you need to fill correct information here otherwise form is rejected.
    —δ—PayManager Department Of Treasuries and Account Rajasthan Contact Information—δ—
    Now we can provide all information to the user about contact. They can provide all help to the user about their pay slip.
    • |Department Helpline Numbers: - 0141-5111010 or 0141-5111007
    • |Department Official E-Mail: - paymanagerrj@gmail.com
    You need to call on given number and ask here a correct question about services. They can provide all solution to the user about their pay slip in short time. This number is available in working days.

2. sir my anme is madhav kumar.my employee id is RJJP200817039622. I have LOGIN id and password. then too login process is not going on.then i have tried to reset my password. i face one more difficulty ahead that mobile varification otp not get after trying about 5 to 6 time. even after 2 day i not otp to varification. this site doesnot work properly. i face many time many difficulty.

Draft saved Draft deleted