How to Check Salary Slip of Officers & Soldiers of Defense Security Corps-Other Ranks Kannur via Pay Accounts Office, Def Ministry, Govt of India-paodscknr.gov.in View & Print Payslip of Soldier Personnel, Army Login Process & Recover Password

1. eSalarySlip Dept

eSalarySlip Dept Administrator Staff Member

DSC- Defence Security Corps (रक्षा सुरक्षा कोर) was previously known as the Defense Department Constable Center (रक्षा विभाग कांस्टेबल सेंटर). This Security Corps was established on 25th April 1947 in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh state. After that, it was established in Delhi on 3th May 1947. Defense Security Corps was fully developed as a police force. On 16th August 1958, MDSC was renamed Defense Security Corps. And this service was brought under the direct control of Army Headquarters (सेना मुख्यालय). After this, the DSC Center and DSC Record Delhi were transferred to Kannur (Kerala State) on November 21st, 1961. DSC's Pay Accounts office (डीएससी वेतन लेखा कार्यालय) were always located in Delhi. Office of the Pay Department of Defense Security Corps (DSC) Regiment, located in Delhi, later went to Kannur Cantonment (कन्नूर छावनी). Where DSC Training Center and DSC Records Office were present. DSC Regiment was shifted to Kannur in 1961. From the CRDA (SC), Mr VRR Sambhandam IDAS ACDA has taken charge of the New Transferred Wages Account Office (नए हस्तांतरित वेतन खाते कार्यालय) DSC at Kannur on 25th June 1966. Currently, Mr Roshan M Thomas (DCDA) is an Officer-In-Charge of Defense Security Corps, Kannur.

»»Ω∼How to Get Defense Other Ranks Salary Slip from Online Portal of Defense Security Corps, Kannur?∼Ω««
    The Government of India, Ministry of Defense - Controller of Defence Accounts (रक्षा मंत्रालय - रक्षा लेखा नियंत्रक) Chennai provides a website for salary slip and other services of all Indian army soldiers. The Ministry of Defense has the responsibility of keeping all the wage-related records (वेतन से संबंधित रिकॉर्ड) of soldiers. AMC- Army Medical Corps has introduced the IVRS system for information on viewing payslips for the Soldier (फोजी) of the country. It is the first type of IVRS Center in the country. In this centre, the soldiers can get complete details of their salary. Now this service has been started only for the Lucknow Army Medical Corps (लखनऊ सेना चिकित्सा कोर). Through this service, the officers and jawans of the Army will be provided information about their salary.

Φ⇒Procedure to Download & Print Salary Slip of Officers/Jawans of Defense Other Ranks, Kannur-
    The Officers and Jawans of Defense Other Ranks, Kannur need to click the given below link of Defense Security Corps, Pay Accounts Office (रक्षा सुरक्षा कोर, वेतन लेखा कार्यालय) to view and print their Salary Slip/Statement. This is an official website which provided by the Ministry of Defence, Govt of India.
    Kannur Def- 1.jpg
    After clicking the above link, a web homepage of PAO (ORS) DSC, Kannur will open. On the web page, you can view your Details of Services. First of all, scroll down and click on the “Login” (लॉग इन करें) option. Then you will be redirected to the next webpage of Ministry of Defense, Pay Account Office, Kannur (रक्षा मंत्रालय, वेतन लेखा कार्यालय, कन्नूर). You can also directly visit this web page through the given below link.
    Kannur Def- 2.jpg
    There are 3 options mentioned on this webpage- Army Login, Unit Login & Admin Login.
    • »Click on the “Army Login” (सेना लॉगिन) option to check your Salary Slip Record.
    • »Now enter your “Army Number” (सेना की संख्या) in the appropriate box and then hit the “Submit” button.
    • »In the next webpage, enter your “Password” (पासवर्ड) and click on the “Login” button.
    • »If you forget your Password, kindly contact your Administrator (प्रशासक) to reset your password.
    Kannur Def- 3.jpg
    Once you successful login into the portal, you can now view your Salary Slip Record (वेतन पर्ची रिकॉर्ड) by providing the Month & Year of the Salary in Defence Security Corps, Kannur Online Portal. You can also download your Payslip and take a printout of it for further uses. In this way, you can view and download Defence Other Ranks, Kannur Salary Slip/Statement (रक्षा अन्य रैंक, कन्नूर वेतन पर्ची/वक्तव्य) and get information about other services as well.

Φ⇒Contact Details of Pay Accounts Office (Other Ranks), Defence Security Corps, Kannur-
    Pay Accounts Office, Defence Security Corps, Kannur (वेतन लेखा कार्यालय, रक्षा सुरक्षा कोर, कन्नूर)
    • »Contact Officer: - Mr BN Amresh (SR AO)
    • »Office Address: - Mill Road, Burnacherry Kannur (670-013)
    • »Phone & Fax Number: - (0497) 270-6898
    • »Official Email Id: - pao-cannanore.cgda@nic.in
    Users, here we have provided to you all information related How to Get Salary Slip of Officers and Jawans of Defence Security Corps (Other Ranks) Kannur through Pay Accounts Office, Ministry of Defence, Govt of India [वेतन लेखा कार्यालय, रक्षा मंत्रालय, भारत सरकार के माध्यम से कन्नूर के रक्षा सुरक्षा कोर (अन्य रैंक) के अधिकारियों और जवानों की वेतन पर्ची कैसे प्राप्त करें]. If you have any query regarding this article then submit your comment below or leave it at “Post Your Question” section. Thanks for visiting eSalarySlip.Com Portal, stay tuned for more updates.

2. guest

guest Guest

I want the salary slip of last month how can i get that? Mohan lal

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2017
  3. guest

guest Guest

Sir,
    I would like to request you that please reset the Pay slip password of No JC 528858P SUB PANCHAM SINGH BISHT from 577 B DSC PL. I forgot the password.

OR

Give guidance how can I recover my forgot password.

Thanks

Show quoted text

[​IMG]
    Address not found

Your message wasn't delivered to paocannanore.cgda@nic.in
    Action: failed
    Remote-MTA: dns; mailgw.nic.in. (164.100.14.86, the server for the domain nic.in.)
    Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 #5.1.0 Address rejected.
    Last-Attempt-Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2018 09:46:22 -0800 (PST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
    To: paocannanore.cgda@nic.in
    Cc:
    Bcc:
    Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 23:16:18 +0530
    Subject: Re:

On 06-Mar-2018 9:33 PM, "GAJENDRA TOMAR" <tgajendra9@gmail.com> wrote:
    Sir,
    I would like to request you that please reset the Pay slip password of No JC 528858P SUB PANCHAM SINGH BISHT from 577 B DSC PL. I forgot the password.

OR

Thanks

[​IMG]
    Address not found
    Your message wasn't delivered to paocannanore.cgda@nic.in
    Action: failed
    Remote-MTA: dns; mailgw.nic.in. (164.100.14.59, the server for the domain nic.in.)
    Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 #5.1.0 Address rejected.
    Last-Attempt-Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2018 09:50:48 -0800 (PST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
    To: paocannanore.cgda@nic.in
    Cc:
    Bcc:
    Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 23:20:44 +0530
    Subject: FORGOT PASSWORD / RESET PASSWORD REQUEST

Sir,

OR

Thanks

Show quoted text

[​IMG]
    Address not found
    Your message wasn't delivered to paocannanore.cgda@nic.inbecause the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.
    <td align="left ----- Message truncated -----

===============================
  4. guest

guest Guest

----------------Forwarded message------------------ From. Binod Kumar. <bkumar1969y@Gmail. To-paocannanore.cgda@nic.in. Date-20 Mar 2018 Sub-FORGOT PASSWORD/RESET PASSWORD REQUEST. Sir I would like to request you that please reset the pay slip PASSWORD of No 14580938x L/Nk Binod Kumar from 921DSC PL. I Forgot the PASSWORD. Thanks

5. guest

guest Guest

sir i need to get my salary slip what to do?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2018
  6. guest

guest Guest

can i get the pay slip online?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2018
Draft saved Draft deleted